February 16-18th ( Bologna, Italy) The Value Equation / Navigating The Complex Sales Process
Trainer Nation presents two sessions at the 18th Edition of the Forum Club Expo and International Congress!
For details and to purchase tickets: http://www.forumclub.it
The Value Equation
The characteristics and degree of ‘value’ lives in the mind of the prospect.
Organizations must strategically position their services to align with the psychological elements of value in order to capture an initial purchase and continued consumer loyalty.
- Capture new and renewal revenue by addressing the four components of value
- Identify strategies to manage the subdivisions of the value equation
- Increase member acquisition and sustained business growth by managing the value equation.
Time: 75 minutes
NAVIGATING THE COMPLEX SALES PROCESS
Mapping the retail sales process to align with the psychology of a prospective client is critical to increase membership and personal training client count.
Extend the membership lifespan – while increasing the average spend per member- by properly managing the purchaser’s journey from pre-qualification, to consideration, and beyond subscription.
- Understanding The Prospect Buying Cycle
- Supplemental Sales Strategies For The Retail Sales Process
- Engagement Levers Within The Qualifying Interview
-Manage Post Purchase Consumer Behavior
Time: 90 minutes