MAX PT: The Systematic Approach To Driving Personal Training Revenue
Sections of MAX PT have been presented at industry conferences such as IHRSA / NEHRSA, Forum Club (Italy), Rex Roundtables (Dubai, Milan) , as well as to executive leaders of the world's most successful organizations.
MAX PT: The Systematic Approach To Driving Personal Training Revenue provides the framework for constructing a sales driven and service oriented profit center. Health club operators - as well as their personal training teams- receive innovative solutions to navigate the complex challenges that limit their overall sales performance.
Participants of this course will emerge - not only prepared to apply tested concepts to current issues- but equipped to anticipate and address future areas of opportunity.
Course Sections Include:
- The Leadership Responsibility
- Understanding The Average Spend
- Controlling The Primary Business Levers
- The Practice Of Essentialist Staffing
- Classification Of The PT Client
- Key Sales And Productivity Reports
- The Performance Indicators That Matter
- New Client And Lead Volume Benchmarking
- Strategic Customer Service Based Lead Captures
- Targeted Email Campaigns
- Policies That Propel Personal Training Revenue
Continuing Education Credits:
Duration Time: 300 minutes
Available Via: Digital Download or Live Event
Assessment Method: Written Examination
Qualification Received: Must obtain a passing grade of 75% to obtain certificate of completion / CEC credit