Dec 3rd, 2016 (Bryn Mawr, Penn) Navigating The Complex Sales Process
EVENT CLOSED - NO ADMISSION
Mapping the retail sales process to align with the psychology of a prospective client is critical to increase membership and personal training client count.
Extend the membership lifespan – while increasing the average spend per member- by properly managing the purchaser’s journey from pre-qualification, to consideration, and beyond subscription.
931 West Lancaster Avenue
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 90310
Continuing Education Credits:
NFPT: 1.5 ( 75% of the annual requirement! )
Petitions accepted by all other agencies
- Understand The Prospect Buying Cycle
- Supplemental Strategies For The Retail Sales Process
- Examine Engagement Levers Within The Qualifying Interview
- Manage Post Purchase Consumer Behavior To Improve Retention
Who Should Attend This Event?
- Personal Trainers
- Membership Sales Consultants
- Regional And Club Level Management
- Single and Multi-Unit Owners and Operators
Duration Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm Includes lecture, practical experience, intermission, and written exam
Save $25.00 by registering with the discount code 'Penn' in the 'show order summary' section by midnight November 18th!