Protecting Yourself During The Interview Process Part I & II
Download now and stream to your Iphone, Ipad, Roku, Chromecast, or AppleTV
The interview process for a personal trainer can be challenging as hiring management often refrain from discussing their sales and marketing strategy, new hire integration, compensation summaries, as well as the key performance indicators that provide a candidate with the true temperature of the organization they are meeting with.
“Protecting Yourself During The Interview Process” repositions the authority surrounding this important career decision by empowering the personal trainer with a comprehensive catalogue of questions that need to be answered by the interviewer in order to confidently accept a position within a commercial health club company.
- PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS
- THE INTERVIEWER BACKGROUND
- COMPANY REPUTATION / CULTURE
- CLUB LEVEL MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT
- COMPLEMENTARY SESSIONS AND ASSESSMENTS
- COMPENSATION SUMMARY AND PRICING INDEX
- PT SALES PROCESS
- PROSPECT INTEGRATION
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- MOVING FORWARD
Continued Education Credits:
Petitions accepted by all other agencies. Certification sent via email.
Who Should View This Course?
- Newly Certified Personal Trainers Preparing To Interview
- Personal Trainers Considering A Move To Another Organization