The Value Equation / Navigating The Complex Sales Process - Dec 13th ( New York City)
Trainer Nation Master Class: The Value Equation and The Complex Sales Process presented in New York City on Friday, December 13th - 10am to 2pm
Purchase today only and save!
The Value Equation
Personal trainers must strategically position their services to align with the psychological elements of value in order to initially secure a client and their continued consumer loyalty.
- Create new and reoccurring sales by addressing the four components of value
- Identify strategies to manage the subdivisions of the value equation
- Abandon features, benefits, and price driven presentations to increase overall sales
Navigating The Complex Sales Process
Mapping your price presentation to align with the psychology of a prospective client is critical to increasing personal training client count.
Properly manage the potential client’s journey from pre-qualification, through the consideration phase, and beyond purchase.
- Understanding The Prospect Buying Cycle
- Sales Strategies For The Personal Training Sales Process
- Engagement Levers Within The Qualifying Interview
- Manage Post Purchase Consumer Behavior
Who Should Attend This Event?
- Personal Trainers
- Membership Sales Consultants
- Regional and Club Level Management
- Single and Multi-Unit Ownership and Operator
Continuing Education Credits:
Petitions accepted by all other agencies.
10:00am-2:00pm includes lecture and practical experience.
$125 until 12am EST on November 29th. $225 After.
Ticketing close 12am EST November 30th.
Presenter: Edward L. Gober
From personal trainer to fitness manager, health club owner to high level executive, Edward has been a proactive leader supporting individual personal trainers, small business operators, and large corporate contacts to create performance driven and service oriented organizations.
In addition to teaming with global brands such as Equinox- Edward served as Vice President of Personal Training for the New York Health and Racquet Club in New York City. A keynote presenter at events such as IHRSA, Club Industry, Forum Club, and executive innovation think tank Rex Roundtables- Edward's insight on strategic sales management and systems architecture have made him a sought after leader to resurrect financially challenged operations as well as those attempting to enter a growth phase with their business.
Edward has been appointed as Advisor Council to the President at the International Sports Science Association for 2018-2023