The Value Equation
The characteristics and degree of ‘value’ lives in the mind of the prospect.
Organizations must strategically position membership and personal training services to align with the psychological elements of value in order to secure an initial purchase as well as reoccurring revenue.
- Capture new and renewal revenue by addressing the four components of value
- Identify strategies to manage the subdivisions of the value equation
- Increase member acquisition and sustained business growth by managing the value equation.
Who Should View This Course?
- Corporate / Club Level Management seeking a data driven formula to achieve financial targets
- Health club owners relying on management teams to achieve monthly sales goals.
- Personal Trainers considering a sales management position.
Continued Education Credits:
Petitions accepted by all other agencies
*Rental active for 48 hours after purchase